Aion 3.5: Tiamat's Ruin Now Live
NCsoft deployed Aions latest update today with 3.5: Tiamats Ruin. Included in todays update are new Dimensional Vortexes, adding a new way for players to raid and PvP, the new Fast Track servers, anniversary events for Aions 3rd year celebration, Tiamats Stronghold instance, which serves as the final chapter in the Dragon Lords saga and more.
Additional details for the 3rd year celebration and 3.5: Tiamats Ruin is available on the Aion website.
Aion®: Ascension 3.5 Available Now
Seattle, WA October 10, 2012 NCSOFT®, the worlds premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games (MMOs), is excited to announce the availability of Aion: Ascension 3.5 today, packed with new features, challenging content and an epic showdown with the Dragon Lord Tiamat in what promises to the be the most challenging and rewarding encounter in the game to date.
Arriving during the celebration of Aions 3rd Anniversary in North America, this latest update delivers content for new players as well as experienced veterans those looking to conclude the epic storyline that has been three years in the making. Other features that players can look forward to with the release of Aion 3.5 include:
- Tiamat Stronghold: The most challenging content in Aion: Ascension to date, Tiamats Stronghold is only available to those Daevas who have truly earned it. Tiamats defeat is the final chapter in the game-spanning Dragon Lords saga, kicking off the next chapter of the game.
- Fast Track Server: Those who are new to Aion: Ascension can now easily catch up to their friends thanks to the Fast Track server which will allow players to level up twice as fast, before making the switch to a regular server to tackle the challenging end game content.
- Dimensional Vortexes: New dimensions with valuable objectives, these vortexes offer players a new way to raid and PvP.
- Anniversary activities and exclusive offers: Continue to celebrate Aions 3rd anniversary with unique, one-time events, as well as exclusive offers coming to Aion: Ascension players in North America.
- And More: Players can look forward to new housing options and community features, a higher legion level cap with new legion quests, new mounts, new arenas a special mystery surprise only for Aion: Ascension fans at the end of the celebration.
Thanks to Aion: Ascensions Truly Free business model, which allows players to enjoy the entirety of the game completely for free, all of this content will be available to anyone who downloads the game from NCSOFT.
For more information about Aion: Ascension and the latest update, please visit http://na.aiononline.com/
NCSOFT, headquartered in Seoul, Korea, is the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, including the critically acclaimed Aion®, Lineage®, Guild Wars® and WildStar franchises. NCSOFT West is a division of NCSOFT that holds operating responsibilities for North America, Europe, South America, and Australia/New Zealand. More information can be found at http://www.NCSOFT.com.
# # #