Putting the power in the hands of the players.
A new log-in poll has been added to Dark Age of Camelot, asking players what they would prefer developers do with the New Frontiers and its territories. Although the dev team is also discussing this amongst themselves, this seems like a perfect opportunity for players to actually be heard. Here are the options in the poll:
- I do not wish to answer this poll.
- New Frontiers is just fine.
- Keep New Frontiers, but reduce the size of the region.
- Keep New Frontiers, but cluster it across all servers.
- Get rid of New Frontiers. I want a new area,
smaller than New Frontiers but larger than a battleground.
- I don’t care what the territory is; just give me
more things to do while I’m there.
- I have no preferences with regard to the RvR territory.
- I do not see my option on this list.
Read all the details at the official website.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dark Age of Camelot Game Page.