Oh yeah! Brew Day Festival is here, and you know what that means? It means my Monk can get just as smashed as I do! That's just nothin' but good fun.
Live Update #22 has a couple of lil goodies, here are my faves:
*** The Brew Day Festival ***
- A new holiday is upon us: it's Brew Day in Norrath!
- Seek out the portals in Antonica or the Commonlands to partake in the libations.
- Rasel Alechaser needs your help to make the perfect brew beyond the portals.
- Seek out your local bartender if you wish to purchase tasty spirits.
- Those who overindulge in the festivities may find their senses a bit... fuzzy
*** Barbers ***
- Sayergei the Stylist and Barber Whiskerwuzzle have set up barber shops in North Qeynos and West Freeport, respectively.
- Visit them if you wish to purchase an option to change your character's appearance at Character Select.
- Sayergei the Stylist has set up shop in the room above the Gem Box in North Qeynos.
- Barber Whiskerwuzzle and his troll, Razorburn, have set up shop in a stall near the stables in West Freeport.
Check out the whole list of nifty happenings with Live Update #22 here, and happy Brew Day!
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EverQuest II Game Page.