Live update #21 hit the servers today, seemingly causing a rather annoying death bug. They took the servers down momentarily, so hopefully that was fixed.
But since it was such a huge update, with so many very welcome fixes, I wanted to give it the attention that it deserves. And for all the Templars out there, may I say WOOHOO!
- The damage and power cost has increased for the Smite spell line.
- The damage and power cost has increased for the Light Strike spell line.
- Combative Faith's damage has increased.
- The reuse timer for Beams of Faith has been reduced.
- Reverence can now be cast on raid members.
- Sanctuary's duration is now determined by the quality tier of the spell. The Master I version is required to achieve the full duration.
Check out the whole list of goodies and fixes, here in this thread. And, Templars, have fun testing out all that new found damage dealing!
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EverQuest II Game Page.