World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.2.3 (10/9/2007)
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
- Clients utilizing OpenGL video modes will no longer experience graphical anomalies and missing textures after minimizing/maximizing the window.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fel Eye Stalks during the Legion Ring event to not despawn when the event is completed.
- Fixed an issue where zoning after mounting and summoning a pet was disconnecting players.
- Fixed an issue where the Shift key would get stuck in game.
- Using a /equip macro while affected by certain crowd control spells will no longer cause the items in the macro to be stuck in your inventory.
- Using very low values for SetScale() will no longer cause Mac users to disconnect from the game.
- Default sound channels have been changed from 12 to 32.
- Microphone resources will no longer be claimed by World of Warcraft when Voice Chat is disabled.
- Sounds will no longer stutter and pause if large amounts of creatures are being hit with AoE attacks from multiple sources.
- Sounds caused by spells cast on or by the player will now play more consistently.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.