Is your warrior epic enough for Warrior Epic?
Warrior Epic has just announced the start of their closed-beta phase, so get those applications in!
Possibility Space is now taking applications for entry into the closed beta program for its debut title, Warrior Epic. (http://www.warriorepic.com)
Warrior Epic is an online RPG set in an original fantasy world. Players assume command of a Warrior Hall from which they manage their adventures. They can recruit a wide array of character classes, each with its own style of play. The warrior classes and the Hall itself can be upgraded visually as well as functionally. Players adventure together in multiplayer campaigns, adventure mode, solo quests, and PVP.
Additional Warrior Epic Features:
* Warrior Halls. Each player manages a Hall of Warriors that houses the players warriors, spirits, and treasure earned in combat. The Warrior Hall is an online meeting place where friends can gather to show off their trophies and plan their missions together.
* Diverse Warrior Classes. Warrior Epic will launch with 8 fully featured warrior classes. Each class will have a full skill tree and a wide array of equipment.
* Warrior Spirits. When a Warrior falls in battle, the warriors spirit can be resurrected or bound to another Warrior. The spirits can then be called upon in battle to unleash devastating attacks against hordes of enemies.
* Low System Requirements. Possibility Space has developed a proprietary graphics engine that enables the game to run smoothly on almost any PC made in the last 5 years, including notebooks. Dedicated graphics cards are not required.
* Seamless Content Updates. New warrior classes, quests, campaigns, items, monsters, and environments will be added to Warrior Epic monthly.
* Low Time Commitments. Players can complete missions in as little as 15 minutes. Whether a player has only a few minutes or several hours to commit to a session, meaningful progress can be made.
* Download on Demand (DoD). Although Warrior Epic is a full featured product, players are able to begin playing the game within minutes of grabbing a 300kb file from the Warrior Epic website.
The Closed Beta program will give players a first look at Warrior Epics original fantasy setting and allow them to experience several of the warrior classes. Users who are interested in participating should register at http://www.warriorepic.com and select Apply for CB in their control panel.
Read more about it at the official site.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warrior Epic Game Page.