Server Patch Downtime: Wednesday, Sept. 12 5:00 AM PDT
The servers will be coming down this Wednesday, so adjust your gaming schedule accordingly!
All servers will be brought down tomorrow morning at approximately 5:00 AM PDT for a patch. The estimated downtime is about 4 hours, with the servers being brought back up around 9:00 AM PDT.
Below are the hotfix notes that will be live tomorrow after the patch:
- Fixed a bug with player chests where placing an item in a chest, moving that item inside the chest, and then placing a second item at the original location will cause those items to stack cause the first one to look like it was lost.
- Fixed a bug with player chests where stack counts were not being saved when stacking items inside a chest. This would result in stack counts being wrong when the server restarted and items would have been lost.
- Upkeep has been turned back on. This affects all housing plots.
- Made it so when you attempt to deposit escrow it cancels any trades you might have.
- Fixed an issue with fixture not showing up in some Guild Halls that are in densely populated areas.
- You can no longer activate an item, such as summoning your mount, if you are in the process of casting. This should fix both a known exploit and crash.
- Likely fix for the high level characters with certain gear not being able to chunk unless they unequip some of their items.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Game Page.