Some PvP and Raid changes are in the books.
Dungeons and Raids
(All dungeon and raid hotfixes will take effect with realm restarts in each region.)
Trial of Valor
- Reduced the damage of Shatter by 25% on all difficulties.
- Reduced the damage of Stormforged Spear's tank hit by 25% on all difficulties.
- Reduced Odyn's health by 10% on all difficulties.
- Reduced Hyrja and Hymdall's health by 20% on all difficulties.
- Hymdall and Hyrja now once again leave the arena at 85% on Heroic difficulty during Stage 2.
- Reduced Health by 10% on all difficulties.
- Reduced damage dealt by Headlong Charge by 10% on all difficulties. This change does not apply to Trample.
- Reduced damage dealt by Flame Lick on impact on Mythic difficulty by 5%.
- Reduced the health of Bilewater Slime, Night Watch Mariner, and Helya by 10% and Grimelord by 15% in the Helya encounter in Trial of Valor on all difficulties.
- Reduced the number of Taint of the Sea debuffs applied to players on Mythic difficulty by 1.
- Reduced the damage of Tainted Explosion on all difficulties.
- Aimed Shot now deals full damage against player targets, up from 80%.
- Retribution Paladin's template Strength has been reduced by 15%, down from 10%.
- Shadow Priest's template Intellect is now reduced by 5%.
- Nightblade is now undispellable.
- Night Terrors is now Magic dispellable.
- The Feast of Winter Veil Achievement "BB King" now only requires players to pelt three faction leaders to complete.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.