Synopsis: Dungeons and Dragons Online Senior Producer Kate Paiz joins us for Loading... Live Episode 13, which is all about DDO Module 9. Plenty of new content and features await both new and veteran players with this module, which will raise the level cap to a DnD "natural" 20. After warming up with this week's MMO news, we ask Kate some general questions about the upcoming module before turning the mic over to the audience for in-depth questions about how Module 9 will change DDO for the better. It's all in this week's Loading... Live!
For a complete transcript of the Q&A session, click here!
Please choose a format:
Audio file compatible with
iTunes-compatible format with higher quality audio, links, and images.
Stream from this page: (navigating away will interrupt playback)
- 0:22 Introductions
We introduce our team and special guest, then move straight to the news so we have plenty of time for questions.
- Loading... - Ten Ton Hammer's daily newsletter and column
- 0:38 The Machail Report
- 0:52 - Dolby Axon tech
- 3:28 - WoW Patch 3.1
In this week's Machail Report, we discuss positional audio and voice fonts as NetDevil opts for Dolby Axon in place of the proven Vivox technology and as WoW patch 3.1 takes center stage this week, Ten Ton Hammer is among the first to check it out.
- href="http://www.tentonhammer.com/news" target="_blank">Ten Ton Hammer Latest News href="http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/13411">
- Dolby Axon Technology in Jumpgate Evolution
- WoW Patch 3.1 Notes
- 6:06 Meet Kate Paiz
- 7:20 Remembering Dave Arneson
- 8:45 Module 9 and New Players
- 11:50 Hirelings
- 14:30 Level cap increases
- 15:30 When will it be out?
- 17:00 DX11
- 19:14 Capstone enhancements
- 21:30 Character Respeccing
- 22:30 Eberron-Only Races
- 25:10 New business model?
- 26:06 User generated content
- 30:15 "Vast and mysterious"
- 31:05 Greensteel deconstruction
- 33:19 Podcast Wrap-Up
We'll start off by learning how DDO will honor Dungeons & Dragons Co-Creator David Arneson then dive straight into some general questions about Module 9. Our audience chimes in with questions about capstone enhancements, user generated content, character respeccing, and much more!
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Game Page.