DUST 514 Update 1.5 Deploys Today
Get ready for a friendlier new player experience in DUST 514's 1.5 update today. The update includes a newly revised tutorial in a task-driven structure that rewards players based on their proficiency in battle. Along with a new tutorial experience, CCP also expanded the roles of corporations, allowing for CEOs and directors to delegate roles to other members.
- The following roles can be granted (in addition to the director role):
* Accountant: Responsible for a corporation's wallet. Accountants have the ability to transfer ISK from the corporation's mercenary wallet as well as monitor the corporation's wallet transactions.
* Personnel Director: Charged with growing a corporation's membership. A personnel director has the ability to accept applications to the corporation from other mercenaries.
* Terrestrial Combat Officer: Charged with organizing a corporation's ground fighting forces. Terrestrial combat officers can join all planetary conquest conflicts bringing members of their squad into the battle with them. The mercenaries in the squad being brought into the battle do not need to be members of the terrestrial combat officer's corporation.
* Terrestrial Logistics Officer: Responsible for managing a corporation's terrestrial operations and logistics. This includes managing district reinforcement windows, district surface infrastructures, moving and selling clones.
In addition, 1.5 adds a new squad finder to make grouping up easier, and new War Point rewards, which offer players an added incentive to provide support to their squad on the battlefield beyond simply shooting their enemies in the face.
Source: DUST 514 1.5 Goes Live