Mid-September Update Brings New Race and Racial Crafting to Eden Eternal
Also included in the update is the frog-like Anuran race, new NPCs to expand game progression and a new crafting system that will allow players to craft in a trade based on their race: Humans - Gemcrafting, Zumi - Engineering and Anuran - Alchemy.
Visit the official Eden Eternal website to start playing and check out the official press release following the break for more.
Eden Eternal Announces Upcoming Content
New Anuran Race, Player Shops and Racial Crafting System to be Released Mid-September
SANTA CLARA, Calif. Sept. 7, 2011 Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has just announced today that Eden Eternal will be releasing its latest content patch in mid-September that includes the new Anuran race along with a new crafting system.
The Anuran are frog-like creatures who are an outgoing and companionable race, however they were once an isolated race prior to their visit to the central continent. The Anuran sociological structure has evolved since then, and they are now well-known for having a good sense of humor about practically everything.
Also included in this content patch:
· Racial Special Abilities: Level 30 characters and above will now have the ability to gather materials from the established guild towns and craft a wide variety of items. Four NPCs will be added to Aven to provide information and the necessary items to gather crafting materials.
- Humans can utilize Gemcrafting to augment weapons and armor.
- Zumi can utilize Engineering to unique gadgets with a multitude of effects.
- Anuran can utilize Alchemy to create potions, dyes and essences.
- · Player Shops: Players who are level 20 and above will now be able to set up their own personal stalls in the main town of Aven. To provide a structured player market, there will be marked designated areas where players can set up their custom stalls.
- · New NPCs: There are two key NPCs that will be added to expand on the players game progression. Both of these NPC services will be able to be accessed in two hour increments and they provide level-tiered boosts and Fortune Bags. Professor Koss will provide players with timed EXP and CP boosts as part of Eden Eternal Boot Camp and Assistant Teren will allow players to receive different Fortune Bags throughout the day.
Like every title at Aeria Games, Eden Eternal is free to play and does not require a subscription fee. For more information on Eden Eternal, please visit http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
About Aeria Games
Aeria Games, a leading destination for interactive online entertainment, provides an unrivaled MMO gaming experience to a growing community of tens of millions of gamers. Our portal offers a broad selection of fun, high-quality games, including fantasy MMORPGs, FPS casual MMOs and browser games. Aeria Games is committed to bringing high-quality, innovative content and outstanding customer service.
Based in Silicon Valley, Calif., Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 2006 and has offices in the United States, Germany, and Brazil. More information about Aeria Games can be found at www.aeriagames.com.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Eden Eternal Game Page.