The team over on our Guild Wars 2 fan site – GuildWars2Hub.com - has been incredibly busy the week, adding 14 new guides to the site’s rapidly expanding library. From intro and advanced profession guides, to an excellent guide on siege weapons in World vs. World, and plenty more in between, there’s plenty of great info regardless of your current level of expertise in all things GW2.
We’ve rounded up the newest GW2 guides for you below, or you can also head directly to the main Guide and Profession portals for even more great guides on GW2Hub.
New Guild Wars 2 Guides This Week
- Siege Weapons Guide - This guide goes over everything you'll need to know about siege weapons and is a great go-to resource for their cost and utility.
- GW2 Currency Guide - In this guide we go over each of the unique currencies in GW2, how they are obtained, and the types of items they can be used to purchase.
- Guide to Traveling in Tyria - This guide walks you through the basics of waypoints, asura gates, and more.
- Cities, Explorable Zones, and Dungeons by Level - To help guide you as you travel throughout Tryia in Guild Wars 2, we’ve put together complete lists of explorable zones and dungeons by level.
- Bundle System Guide - From boulders to swimming goggles, GuildWars2Hub.com offers this guide to the bundle system in Guild Wars 2.
- Downed State and Finishing Guide - In this introductory guide to the downed state, we provide you with all the information you'll need in order to understand what happens when your health reaches zero and what to do to get back on your feet.
- Norn Keg Brawl Guide - To prepare you for this brawl in the blizzard, we've put together this guide to the joint-shattering mini-game of Keg Brawl.
- Guide to Underwater Combat and Drowning - In this beginners guide to underwater combat, we explore the basics of what happens when you submerge into the blue while providing you with an overview of drowning and how to save yourself when you are.
- Thief's Guide to Stealing - Having the ability to sneak up and steal a useful item from a foe is a handy way to start a fight. This guide explains how to make the most of the thief's unique profession mechanic.
- Engineer Profession Guide - In this introductory guide to the engineer profession, we provide you with information on the fundamental mechanics, trait lines, combat roles, and much more.
- Warrior Profession Guide - In this introductory guide to the warrior profession, we provide you with information on the fundamental mechanics, trait lines, combat roles, and much more.
- Elementalist Profession Guide - Our introductory guide to the elementalist profession includes all of the core details you want to know about the profession , including the basic mechanics (like attunement), a trait overview, and the general playstyle.
- Thief Profession Guide - In this introductory guide to the thief profession, we provide you with information on the fundamental mechanics, trait lines, combat roles, and much more.
- Thief's Guide to Stealth - This guide examines the various skills and traits that grant or impact stealth for the thief and the various weapon skills the thief can use while in stealth.
Team GW2Hub has plenty of excellent guide coverage, unique features, and more planned for this week, so if you're as excited about the Guild Wars 2 launch later this month as we are, be sure to keep network site GuildWars2Hub.com on virtual speed dial!