ThereÂs been no shortage of gaming beta news this week and today we can add Jagged Alliance Online to the mix. Gamigo today announced the start of Jagged Alliance OnlineÂs closed beta phase. Fans taking part in the closed beta can experience more than 100 missions, player-owned headquarters, special PvP missions and much more.
You can sign up for the closed beta test on the Jagged Alliance Online website.
Jagged Alliance Online - "Bombs away!" for closed beta testing
Hamburg, 18.11.11 Â Today is the day: gamigo's Jagged Alliance Online, the offshoot of the legendary turn-based strategy series, is going into closed beta testing. Selected strategists can now jump in and experience exciting battles in this turn-based strategy hit for themselves.
Features of Jagged Alliance Online at a glance:
- Top-notch 3D graphics based on the Unity 3D engine
- More than 100 missions in all corners of the world
- More than 60 types of mercenaries with individual attributes
- Hundreds of different weapons and countless equipment items
- Expandable player-owned headquarters with many options for upgrading
- New tactical challenges from a variety of mission objectives
- Differentiated AI with a number of opponent types and traits
- Special PvP missions with an honor system for players
About gamigo AG
gamigo AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axel Springer AG, was founded in 2001 and has grown to become one of the leading publishers of free-to-play MMOGs in Europe. Since 2010, gamigo also publishes its games globally. A team of more than 100 employees works in the company headquarters in Hamburg and its branch office in New York City. The key to success is the emphasis on publishing high-quality games supervised by first-rate community management. The portfolio includes games from all ends of the gaming spectrum - from Facebook games and browser-based games to elaborate MMORPGs.