Jagged Alliance Online Officially Launches
Jagged Alliance Online gets a new website and trailer to celebrate the end of open beta and its official launch.
Testing is now over and the launch doors are open. Developer Cliffhanger Productions and publisher gamigo have announced that the official launch of Jagged Alliance Online is a go. The open beta test that began back in February has now come to a close, bringing the official launch and additional content for the launch update that includes a new crafting system, warzones, alliances and more.
In addition, the Jagged Alliance Online website has been given a facelift and a new launch trailer is available for your viewing pleasure after the break.
Jagged Alliance Online successfully brings the Beta phase to an end
Hamburg, September 14th, 2012 Developer Cliffhanger Productions and Publisher gamigo have announced that the beta testing of the turn-based strategy hit Jagged Alliance Online has come to an end. Lots of new features have been integrated in the previous months and the balance of the game has been constantly improved to fulfill the ambitious quality expectations.
Patrick Streppel, Member of the Executive Board at gamigo, seems very pleased: "Jagged Alliance is one of the oldest brands with the most loyal, and most critical, fan base. Together with the developers, we have put a huge amount of effort to get the best performance possible in a browser. It pleases me to see that the long open beta testing of more than 6 months has well and truly paid off. We really wanted to avoid releasing an unfinished game and this has worked out brilliantly for all involved."
Lots of new features have been added to Jagged Alliance Online for the end of the beta testing:
- Warzones: Special contracts which are only available for a certain period of time and consist of a number of missions. Whoever has the most points when time runs out can look forward to a good horde of loot. Further rewards include cash, experience, and domination points.
- Crafting: With the new crafting system players can now adjust their own weaponry and equipment to suit their needs. Visors, grips, and silencers, among other items, can be obtained in missions or created by you.
- Alliances: Players can found alliances to have fun together.
- Re-skill: Often demanded, now integrated into the game. Mercenaries can now be reset to level 1 in order to redistribute all points earned.
- In mission shop: With this feature players can now purchase vital items during a mission.
A completely redesigned website properly rounds of the start to Jagged Alliance Online.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Jagged Alliance Online Game Page.