**Update: Patch Notes are now available.
This is a big patch. Here are the highlights.
- New Battleground - Tomb of the Spider Queen.
- New Hero - Sylvanas Windrunner
- "Significantly reduced" the chance that you will get the same battleground twice in a row.
- Max Hero level is now 20
- New Player Rewards
- Stimpacks Gold, etc.
- Team League added.
- End of Game Score Screens revamped.
- An enormous amount of Hero changes.
Once the servers come back up (estimated 11:00 a.m. PDT) you will still need to grab a 700+MB patch to play Heroes of the Storm. Those of you with access to your Battle.net launcher can grab it now if you attempt to login.
Will Sylvanas and a new map appear? Probably.
How will this new Hero change the game?
Time will tell.... see you in the Nexus!
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Heroes of the Storm Game Page.