The 29th issue of Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures newsletter has just been released detailing all the latest updates to the graphic MMOG. The recent deployment of patch 2.1.5 added a follow-up to the 2.1.3 update, bringing several fixes and improvements to the new Dreamwold Technology engine updates and addressing several gameplay, PvP, AA skill and raid issues.
The newsletter also recaps the information on the upcoming launch of the "Blood and Glory" PvP server, new items for sale that can give your character a boost, the upcoming new Conan movie and more.
Source: Clan of Conan Newsletter
Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures 2.1.5 Patch Notes
- Fixed some client crashes and client asserts.
- Fixed an issue where far away NPCs were rendered without textures.
- Fixed an issue where high view distance would add a blue tint on objects displayed in low quality.
- ATI X1900 series will now display shadows correctly.
- Enhanced ocean waves video option is now saved properly.
- Fixed an issue where leaves on trees would become transparent on ATI X1900 series cards
- Fixed an issue where water would turn invisible when Enhanced Ocean Waves was on for ATI X1900 series cards.
- Fixed and issue where some players could not learn AA points over time.
- Pet names will no longer turn green and pet bars will no longer disappear when zoning.
- When Resurrected by a priest, players will once again spawn next to the priest.
- Fixed an issue where the Sentinels in Celestial Necropolis would despawn and vanish prior to the player's death.
- Resolved a major issue which caused latency problems during raid encounters.
- Fixed an issue where no XP was rewarded to some players in minigames.
- Fixed an issue where debuffs would not be properly removed when getting killed in PvP.
- The grass in the Totem Torrent minigame map should now be shorter again.
- The Call of Jhebbal Sag: Fixed an issue where Curse of Flame could persist for the duration of a minigame.
- The quest 'Wood by the Riverside' can now be completed again.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Age of Conan: Unchained Game Page.