Black Prophecy launched in Europe in March and the North American closed beta is currently underway, but gamigo has already developed new content for the game. This week the game's first post-launch update deployed, adding new missions and stability improvements to the space-based MMOG. Additionally, the update also squashes several bugs and makes a number of changes to the in-game HUD. Check out the official announcement after the break and the full list of patch notes for more details.
New missions for Black Prophecy
Hamburg, May 03, 2011 The space action MMOG Black Prophecy has received new content with the release of its first monthly patch. The highlights of this patch are the ten new missions in open sectors, available to players on different levels. A number of other smaller improvements have also been made:
- Performance in all sectors has been improved.
- Bugs in the ship status display have been fixed.
- Damage distribution has been changed slightly. Damage is now distributed evenly to all active ship parts. This is done proportionally to the part's durability percentage in relation to the entire ship. The part that gets hit directly (unless it's the cockpit) will receive slightly more damage than the other parts.
- Repair kit durability is now distributed evenly to all active ship parts. This is done proportionally to the part's durability percentage in relation to the entire ship.
- The amount of points repaired by higher level repair kits has been increased.
The complete patch log can be read here.
Players can look forward to new content each month in the future. More information about the game can be found on its official website.
About gamigo AG
gamigo AG, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axel Springer AG, was founded in 2001 and has grown to become one of the leading publishers of free-to-play MMOGs in Europe. Since 2010, gamigo also publishes its games globally. A team of 100 employees works in the company headquarters in Hamburg and its branch office in New York City. The key to success is the emphasis on publishing high-quality games supervised by first-rate community management. The portfolio includes games from all ends of the gaming spectrum - from Facebook games and browser-based games to elaborate MMORPGs.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Black Prophecy Game Page.