With just a short time to launch gaming site Exophase has dug up and posted all of the available trophies for Fallout 4. Previous titles have been famous for some of their hard to get and obscure trophies, and this one looks to be no different.
Here's a few of the more notable trophies from the list.
- Benevolent Leader – Reach Maximum Happiness in a Large Settlement
- Gun-For-Hire – Complete 10 Side Quests
- Mercenary – Complete 50 Misc. Objectives
- Scavver – Gather 1000 Resources Used For Crafting
- What’s Yours Is Mine – Pick 50 Locks
- RobCo’s Worst Nightmare – Hack 50 Terminals
- Armed and Dangerous – Create 50 Weapon Mods
- Wasteland D.I.Y. – Craft 100 Items
- Never Go It Alone – Recruit 5 Separate Companions
- Lovable – Reach Maximum Relationship Level with a Companion
- Fix-Er-Upper – Build 100 Workshop Items
- Future Retro – Play a Holotape Game
- …The Harder They Fall – Kill 5 Giant Creatures
- Ranger Corps – Discover 100 Locations
- Print’s Not Dead – Read 20 Magazines
- Prankster’s Return – Placed A Grenade Or Mine While Pickpocketing
- Masshole – Kill 300 People
- Animal Control – Kill 300 Creatures
- Homerun! – Get a Homerun
You can find the full list complete with achievement art on the Exophase reveal post.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Fallout 4 Game Page.