Now tastes even better, EQ2 gets an update.
The update notes for the March 23rd push of EverQuest 2 are public.
"** Gameplay ***
- Characters should no longer become stuck when reviving.
- Two Halfling beards have been appropriately named after much deliberation within the Halfling community.
*** Achievements ***
- Warrior: Gladiator's Revenge now has the correct block chance.
- Bard: Turnstrike's range has been adjusted to be in-line with normal melee arts.
- Rogue: Avast Ye's proc effect is instead a melee attack that cannot be resisted.
- Rogue: Lunge Reversal will no longer break stealth when it refreshes.
*** Player-versus-Player ***
- You will no longer receive faction for killing someone on your recent kills list.
- Neutral kills no longer grant faction gains or losses. Faction gained and lost from Honorable kills has received a slight boost.
*** Items ***
- Some of the items that can be found within Ascent of the Awakened have been improved.
- The Dirk of Nightfall's stats have been distributed more logically.
- The Warden's Aegis should now function correctly.
*** Zones and Population ***
- The Sage of Ages instance that starts the "To Speak as a Dragon" quest is now more specifically known as "Maiden's Gulch: Rescue of the Sage".
- The requirements to open the library doors in Nektropos Castle have been changed. Now, having the library door key gained at the end of "The Red Marble" will allow you to open the doors.
*** Quests ***
- Writs and Heritage quests above level 55 should be giving their correct status amounts once again.
*** Combat ***
- Pets that were previously expiring early should again last for the appropriate duration.
- Soothe no longer triggers effects as a result of casting this spell.
- Sanctuary: will now show its tier when examined."
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EverQuest II Game Page.