Game Launches Monday
MGame issued this press release late today for Hero Online...
Hero Online Official Release on July 31, 2006.
Over 200,000 players have participated and 500,000 characters have been created in Hero Online Open Beta (June 30 ~July 30, 2006) and MGame sincerely appreciates players special interest and attention to Hero Online!
MGame proudly announces July 31, 2006 as the official release date of Hero Online. Please note the below information.
1. No Subscription: Hero Online will remain to be free download and play. This decision has been made to let All players have opportunities to play Hero Online. Come Freely and Play Freely!
2. Free Real Life Prize Give-Away Events (July 31 ~ August 31, 2006): During the first month of the official release, MGame will be hosting several events to distribute real life prizes to players! All players will have an equal opportunity to win these prizes such as customized Hero Online Computer from iBUYPOWER, Hero Online T-shirts, posters, hats and etc.
3. Free In-Game Cash Give-Away (July 31 ~ August 31, 2006): All players who join Hero Online from July 31, 2006 will receive free in-game cash. Those who have participated on Open Beta will receive as well.
4. Cash Shop: MGame USA is opening a Cash Shop which will offer players with many Premium in-game items which will enhance the enjoyment and excitement!
5. No Wipe for Open Beta Participants: There will not be any wipe of ID or characters for Open Beta Participants. They may continue to use the same IDs and characters even after the official release!
6. Additional Features: There will be additional features such as maps and warfares.
For more detailed information about any issues regarding the official release of Hero Online, please feel free to visit the homepage at http://hero.netgame.com
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Hero Online Game Page.