As is often the case after a large patch we had some issues in Heroes of the Storm.
Blizzard has pushed a hotfix live to North America (With other regions to follow) to clean up issues with the Battlefield of Eternity, Heroes and Talents and the User Interface.
- Fixed an issue on Battlefield of Eternity that could cause an attacking Immortal to unintentionally cancel its Cleave Ability
Heroes and Talents
- Resolved an additional issue that could cause Heroes affected by Diablo’s Overpower to fly outside the Battleground’s playable area.
- Fixed a visual issue that could occur if Diablo became stunned while using Overpower.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Muradin to become unresponsive after coming under the effects of Zeratul's Void Prison.
- Murky can no longer move or cast Abilities throughout Octo-grab’s duration.
- Damage dealt to Warriors by neutral Mercenary Camps will no longer be tracked under the Role column on the in-game Score Screen (TAB).
So far, the patch changes have been relatively well received. What is your opinion of the Hero changes, The Butcher and the new map?
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our
Heroes of the Storm