It's like a video Games Workshop with no painting.
iGames has announced an exclusive seven day trial available for Warhammer Online (aka "WAR Rally") for gamers who play at one of their LAN centers. iGames has over 600 franchise and independent LAN centers nationwide, so chances are there is one near you. Here is more information from the release:
WHEN, WHERE, & WHY YOU SHOULD GO:
1) Six-Week Showcase: Sept. 18 Oct. 31, at 90 centers across North America:
- Receive a 7-day trial key, exclusive to iGames centers only!
- Players can check out the game before they buy.
2) WAR Rally Community LAN parties: Nov. 1, 8, 15, at select iGames member centers:
- Opportunity for Warhammer Online guild mates and players to get together in-person
and meet other WAR gamers in their area
- Limited-edition Warhammer Online t-shirts
- Special activities to be held during each LAN Party, such as leveling contests, PvP scenario
play, warband raids on RvR zones, and more
- Free food/drink at each party
- Additional prizes from partners
3) All Out WAR: The ultimate battle-to-the-death, Nov. 22 (more details coming soon) PLUS, gamers will also get the chance to appear in special videos shot by iGames centers that will be posted on YouTubes iGames channel. (Yes, this is a call for all your budding reality TV stars out there to ham it up and get noticed!)
The festivities start tomorrow which is nice because that's when WAR goes live. If you're looking to check out the game before buying, want to play with some of your WAR buddies or just need to get out of the house, now you have somewhere to go. There may be a line of cars from the closest Games Workshop to iGames, so be on the lookout. For more information, stop by any participating iGames affiliate or their website and check out the iGames WAR promotion.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Game Page.