More Beta Changes
Blizzard updated several things in a new beta build the other night. One of the big things changed was the mage class talent trees. Here is just a brief sample.
* Arcane Blast effect duration reduced to 3 seconds, and now increases damage by 15/30/45% instead of reducing cast time.
* Arcane Focus (Arcane) is now 3 ranks and increases chance to hit and reduces mana cost of Arcane spells by 1/2/3%.
* Arcane Fortitude moved to tier 2, increased to 3 ranks, now increases armor equal to 50/100/150% of Intellect.
* Arcane Impact renamed Spell Impact and now affects Blast Wave, Fire Blast, Cone of Cold, and Ice Lance.
* Arcane Potency now applies when Presence of Mind is active, talent prerequisite changed to Presence of Mind.
* Arcane Subtlety now reduces the chance your spells will be dispelled by 15/35%, and no longer reduces the resistance of targets.
* Arctic Reach now also affects Deep Freeze.
* Blast Wave now knocks all affected targets back.
You can find all the details here.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.