A new patch just hit the Overwatch live servers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ana from being selected in 1v1 matches
- Fixed a bug that allowed Mercy to receive Ultimate charge when using her Cadueus Staff to increase teammates’ damage when they’re not damaging enemies
- Fixed a bug preventing Reinhardt from deactivating his Barrier Field after being hacked by Sombra
- Fixed a bug preventing Sombra’s Hack from cancelling Soldier: 76’s Sprint ability
- Sombra no longer receives credit toward her on-fire meter when her EMP ultimate hits Symmetra’s turrets
- When multiple Sombras attempt to hack a health pack, the player that initialized the hack first will now control it
- Fixed a bug preventing Sombra from seeing practice bots, whose health has fallen below 50%, through the walls on the Practice Range
- Fixed a bug preventing Sombra’s reticle from consistently expanding while firing her machine pistol
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Overwatch Game Page.