The Paragon community have been pretty unhappy since v39 arrived. Not only was the laning phase ruined, but the Orb Prime was a game-breaker that few could recover from if they didn't secure it. Epic have attempted to address this in their latest patch by not only changing the spawn times of Raptors and Orb Prime but also taking the nerf bat to Morigesh. Alongside this, there's new Star Chests and a brand new user interface. Check the full notes below.
We are experiencing delays with our cloud infrastructure (Server Deployment) which could delay the release of this build. Social channels will be updated when the release has been scheduled.
With V.39.1, UI gets a whole new look. The home screen and post-match screens have received a makeover. Additionally, we are converting weekly quests to daily quests and introducing “Star Chests.” Check out the full blog for all the details.
- Home screen has been updated
- Post match screen has been updated
- Daily Quests Revamped
- Star Chests Introduced.
- Two new emotes have been added to the store
- Greystone: Epic Riff
- Dekker: Prove It
Our recent changes to Prime Guardian and the Raptor camps were targeted at providing more meaningful objectives to contest in the middle and later stages of the match. The initial changes released in v.39.0 were created after analyzing games, where we found that far less of these camps were being taken than we initially hoped.
The changes were not aimed at impacting the early laning phase or match times, so we're changing the initial spawn time:
- Changed the initial spawn time for Raptors from 4:00 to 10:00
- Changed the initial spawn time for Prime Guardian from 10:00 to 15:00
- Weekly Card Pack
- Mind Flow
- Cards added to "A Universal Card" pack.
- Power Cord
- Quenching Scales
- Divine Shield
- Thermo Bond
- Stinger Boost
- Ash of the Witch
- Hive mana cost increased to 80/90/100/110 from 72/81/90/99
- Hive base damage per tick reduced to 20/32/44/56 from 21.8/34.8/47.7/60.7
- Hive scaling reduced to 0.12 from 0.13
- Swarm mana cost increased to 100/120/140/160 from 90/108/126/144
- Mark mana cost increased to 75/85/95/105 from 67.5/76.5/85.5/94.5
- Mark base damage reduced to 75/125/175/225 from 85.5/137/191.5/246
- Mark scaling reduced to 1 from 1.08
- Curse mana cost increased to 100 from 90
- Curse ability cooldown increased to 90/80/70 from 80/70/60
- General Stats
- Base mana reduced to 280 from 305
- Mana per level reduced to 68 from 74.8
- Base health reduced to 520 from 540
- Health per level reduced to 69.4 from 74.1
- Home screen update
- New Layout
- Animated 3D Hero art
- Daily Quests
- Star Chests
- Updated post match screens
- Now highlights rewarded XP, reputation, stars and daily quest progression
- New Layout
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Paragon Game Page.