Blizzard launched patch 1.11.2 today which includes many little fixes, including:
* Fixed an issue where players were still being disconnected in 1.11.0 when trying to log back in within 20 seconds of a client crash.
* Fixed an issue where it was possible to place special bags inside one another.
* Applied a fix where players reported that they are sometimes unable to resurrect at their corpse.
* Fixed a graphical error where when viewing a character from a second computer, a player who had his weapons sheathed did not appear to have any weapons on his side or back.
* Fixed an issue where a player received a fatigue bar after a disconnection occurred during a flight path over deep water.
* The Looking For Group channel is now defaulted off. Players will need to join the channel to access it. (/join LFG)
* Fixed an issue where temporary weapon enhancements such as poisons would not persist after zoning or logging.
For complete notes of everything fixed click here.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.