We have finally got our first look at Patch 6.2 and it is packed with content. A very far cry from the let down of Patch 6.1. Here are some of the highlights we gathered from the patch notes:
- New Garrison Building: Shipyard - Available to players with a Level 3 Garrison, allows you to dispatch ships on Naval Missions.
- New Zone: Tanaan Jungle - Acced by constructing the Shipyard. New dialy quests, open world questing and more.
- New Raid: Hellfire Citadel - Featuring 13 bosses, including Kilrogg, Gorefiend, and Archimonde.
- Mythic Dungeons - Drops ilvl 680-700 gear and has a weekly lockout.
- Legendary Ring Quest - Continues and comes to a close in Patch 6.2!
- Apexis Crystals - Kiss the cap goodbye.
- Flight in Draenor - MIA.
For full patch details please see the official Blizzard post on 6.2 PTR Patch Notes.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.