These are test realm patch notes, subject to change
The patch notes for the public test realm have been released:
The latest patch notes can always be found at
- Improved memory usage and stability under Mac OS X 10.4.9 using multi-threaded OpenGL
- Attempting to turn in a guild charter with a signature from a player that formed his own guild will no longer result in an inappropriate error message.
- Using the customer support "Auto-Unstuck" will now trigger the one-hour cooldown on the player's hearthstone.
- Players will no longer be able to see their opponents in the Combat Log of an Arena match-up before the game starts.
- Eye of the Storm: Players should no longer be able to exit the bubble before the match starts.
- The gate at the top of the elevator in Mechanar will now remain open while attempting the gauntlet and after Pathaleon the Calculator is killed.
- Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad
- The Escape from Durnholde event will no longer break during the church part of the encounter.
- Various localization fixes have been applied.
The Public Test Realm is a realm where players can test out upcoming patches before they are implemented into the game.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.