June 26, 2006
Samera has posted some helpful Release notes in the main forums:
- Monsters will be less likely to end up stuck in inactive states.
- Kobold Shamans will now cast spells again on "Hard" and "Elite"
- We have fixed an issue that was causing some users to crash
back and forth between the harbor and the market could sometimes reset
your bind point to just inside the market. We have fixed this so that
your bind point will stay at the brother where you last bound until you
intentionally bind somewhere else.
- We have changed the descriptions for item Damage Amplification
effects to more accurately reflect what they do.
- The AI fix includes a fix to Deathfang in Xorian Cipher. He
should be spawning properly again.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Game Page.