Were you one of the many Warhammer Online players that was a little leery of the high Quartermaster pricing? After careful consideration, Mythic has lowered the prices on Quartermaster items by as much as 50%! Now you can make the medallions that you earn go further. This update and several others are the focus for today's hotfix. Get the full list of much needed changes at the WAR official site!
We are pleased to announce that, following careful study of game metrics and valuable feedback from our players, we have completed a sweeping revision to the pricing of items available from RvR Quartermaster merchants. We think you'll be pleased with the results, as we've reduced the costs of many items by as much as 40 to 50 percent. Here are some other highlights of the change:
* Global Price Reduction: We have reduced the amount of medallions needed to purchase many armor sets by up to 50% for the complete set.
* Scaling Cost for Items: We have adjusted the pricing of individual items, greatly reducing the costs for a few pieces of a set, and only slightly decreasing the price on the more rare pieces. Now there will always be one or two easy-to-obtain pieces and one or two pieces that are harder to obtain.
* Player Drops Improved: Previously, only players that were Rank 36 and higher would have a chance to drop Officer Medallions. We have expanded the level range at which these medallions can drop, and as a result, players that are Rank 30 and higher now have a chance to drop Officer Medallions.
* Invader PQ Adjusted: Capital city Invader Public Quests will now drop two Invader Crests by default. The cost of Invader Crests has also increased to reflect this. As a result of these changes, players will earn Invader equipment slightly faster then before, but will need to earn more crests to do so.
* RvR Quest Rewards: Players will now receive token rewards for the repeatable chain RvR quests available at warcamps, and for the defense quests available at Keeps, Fortresses, and Battlefield Objectives.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Game Page.