Warrior changes and much more were implemented in the October 3rd, 2016 Hotfix patch.
- Splitting Ice should now cause Glacial Ice to damage the secondary target for 80% of the damage dealt to the primary target, as intended.
- Stagger now delays 40% of damage taken (was 35%), and now quickly loses duration when out of combat.
- (Restoration) The Artifact trait Tidal Pools will now correctly heal all areas when multiple Tidal Pools are active at once.
- Shadowflame's damage over time can now critically strike.
- Shield Slam now generates 20 Rage (was 10).
- Ignore Pain’s maximum absorption has been reduced by 33%.
- Inspiring Presence no longer stacks on players who have multiple Warriors present.
Dungeons and Raids
(All dungeon and raid hotfixes will take effect with realm restarts in each region.)
- Black Rook Hold
- Mythic Keystone target time increased to 38 minutes (was 35 minutes).
- Eye of Azshara
- Mythic Keystone target time decreased to 35 minutes (was 36 minutes).
- Maw of Souls
- Mythic Keystone target time decreased to 24 minutes (was 25 minutes).
- Neltharion’s Lair
- Mythic Keystone target time decreased to 33 minutes (was 35 minutes).
- Emerald Nightmare
- Vantus Runes can now be used in Mythic Emerald Nightmare.
- On Mythic difficulty, Il’gynoth’s health has been increased by 200%, but loses one-third of that value each time the Eye of Il’gynoth is defeated.
- On Mythic difficulty, each Nightmare Explosion now deals 20% more damage to the Eye of Il’gynoth.
- Developers’ Notes: A common strategy for Mythic Il’gynoth involved using raid compositions that focus on maximizing burst damage to complete the encounter in a single phase. This approach removes huge portions of the encounter and can overly favor a specific set of classes and specializations, causing negative social pressures in groups that have yet to reach this encounter. These changes ensure that raid groups must enter Il’gynoth’s core twice in order to complete the encounter on Mythic difficulty, but offset that change by speeding up the process of destroying the Eye to shorten the overall length of the encounter.
- Crafted items that upgrade to epic quality should now disenchant into Leylight Shards or Chaos Crystals.
- Shaman Totems will no longer take unintended extra damage from players.
- Players are now able to turn in "Ritual Ruination" to Calydus in Dreadscar Rift if they don’t take the portal out of the scenario.
Legion Companion App
- Fixed a bug in iOS 10 that caused notification badge numbers to not clear.
- The Login button now goes to your character list when possible.
- The Account Selection button starts a new login with Battle.net.
- The World Quest icon now shows additional info when using a filter.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made it appear that a 100%+ mission failed.
- Unstable Affliction's dispel kickback damage is now capped at 50% of the Warlock's maximum health, but can still critically strike.
- Destruction Warlocks that are stuck on the final Artifact acquisition quest "Ritual Ruination" should now find it easier to get through all obstacles. Any Warlock that has the Artifact, but is stuck on a quest objective, can return to Dalaran to get full credit for the quest.
- New work orders for Seals of Broken Fate will now have a shipment duration of 5 seconds.
Dungeons and Raids
- Assault on Violet Hold
- The final encounters in Heroic and Mythic Violet Hold should now be properly reflected in your Statistics page upon completion.
- Darkheart Thicket
- (Mythic difficulty) Oakheart should no longer reset once awoken.
- Emerald Nightmare
- Dead players should no longer become stuck if they release their spirit during the teleport to The Emerald Dream after defeating Xavius.
- Augment Runes will now function in Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Black Barracuda Angling (Rank 3) should now correctly grant a chance to provide an instant pool catch.
- Fish that are instantly caught from the Black Barracuda Angling trait are now selected from fishing pools, rather than open water fishing.
- The droprate for seeds has been reduced to 2.5% for all herbs, except Felwort, which remains at a 25% chance to loot a seed.
- All methods of turning in Artifact Fragments should now correctly reward honor at a rate of 1 honor for every 2 Artifact Fragments.
- The Rated PvP gear weekly bonus rewards are now based on the player's PvP Rating for 2v2, 3v3, and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Developers’ Notes: Currently, rated PvP is always rewarding item level 840 gear, regardless of rating. That is not our intent. We want to correct this as quickly as possible, but don’t want to inadvertently punish players who have already collected their weekly bonus chests. This fix will be implemented with the next weekly realm maintenance (A.M. PDT on Tuesday, October 4 for North American realms).
- These Suramar World Quests now correctly award Nightfallen reputation beyond Honored: “The Shattered Locus”, “Clear the Skies”, “Left for Dead”, and “Fiends of Tel'anor”.
- (Work in progress) Addressed multiple issues with the World Quest "Electrosnack" regarding tapping and some cosmetic elements.
- Players who would have otherwise died to falling damage in the Withered Army Training scenario should now be reduced to 1 hp. First Arcanist Thalyssra will now port you back to the front of the ruins.
- World Quests completed with a Combat Ally will once more correctly award experience to the Follower.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.