Full patch notes for the October 5, 2016 Hotfixes to World of Warcraft
- Moonkin Aura can no longer stack on targets.
- Steed of Glory now properly makes the Paladin immune to stun effects.
- Spirit Link Totem should no longer be damaged by Druids’ Rage of the Sleeper or Brambles.
- (Protection) Fixed a bug where Vengeance could cause Ignore Pain to consume less Rage than intended, but absorb for more.
- The cooldown for all Class Hall abilities which allow you to instantly complete a World Quest has been reduced from 3 days to 18 hours, and the time taken to complete the work order for the item used by these abilities has been reduced to 10 minutes.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes hid the barrier blocking the Feralas Portal in the Emerald Dreamway for Druids who have previously sealed it.
- Priest dungeon quests from missions will now be turned in to Moira Thaurissan, rather than Alonus Faol, who sometimes has other things to do.
Dungeons and Raids
- The Arcway
- Forgotten Spirits will no longer respawn in The Arcway.
- Timeless Wraiths will no longer attack players before they've been Banished In Time.
- Halls of Valor
- When Olmyr the Enlightened or Solsten are engaged, the door to Hyrja's room will shut while they are in combat.
- Fury of Elune can no longer be cast during Arena and Battleground preparation.
- Demon Hunter
- Demon Hunters now start arenas with 0 Pain and Fury.
- Shadowy Duel now prevents you from assaulting bases in Domination battlegrounds such as Arathi Basin.
- Fury of Air can no longer be cast during Arena and Battleground preparation.
- High-level players should now be eligible for the "Trial of Faith" scenario during the Garrison Campaign.
- In the Withered Army Training scenario, it should be less likely for Leystalker Dro to be hiding somewhere that he wouldn't normally be encountered by clearing the room.
- Enigmatic puzzles should no longer become non-responsive when a large number of players try to do the same Enigmatic World Quest puzzle.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.