Blizzard supports senseless outbreak of violence against pumpkins.
It is that time of year again, it's time for pumpkins around the globe to fear the World of Warcraft pumpkin carving contest. No wonder the headless horseman is mad, he can't get his hands on any pumpkins because they are all being carved up by WoW fans. The entries this year will be accepted from today (October 8th) through the 28th, and Blizzard does supply some tips for those looking to win:
Pumpkin submission tips:
* The winning entries will display high levels of originality, craftsmanship, and humor.
* Your pumpkin must be lit up by a candle or other light source in your photo entry. You can show another photo of the pumpkin unlit if you wish.
* Pumpkins must be related to World of Warcraft or another Blizzard Entertainment title.
* Try to take the best picture possible, as picture quality helps make a good impression on the judges.
* Make sure you tell us what the pumpkin is supposed to be in the caption, just in case its not clear.
The WoW Pumpkin Carving Contest page has all of the Dos and Don'ts.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.