More new content across the network today. The Pepto-Bismol enemas and brain-washing seem to be working. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I'll be handing over the reins to Ethec for Saturday and Sunday. The guy just never sleeps. He's a monster!
What's new on the network.
What was recently recent, or what we still want you to see...you decide.
Now on to the real world. You can't make this stuff up.
- Monks Run Out Of World's Best Beer
Toga outfits now make so much more sense.
- Jerk-O-Meter For Phones Developed at MIT
Cancer still not cured.
- Coyotes Invade Residential Neighbourhoods
Roadrunner seen leaving the city. Giant Acme catapult appears on local hill.
- Video Game Toilets
Because a day without a poop story, is like a day without porcelain.
- Perseid Meteor Shower to Peak on August 12th
Date for Mickey Rourke shower still not set.
- Scientists Untagle Inca Number Strings
Next on the list, figuring out those pesky cats in the cradle problems.
- Web Entrepreneur Banks on Bum-Vertising
We so wished this was an Angelina Jolie story, but the homeless will have to do.
- Scientists See Chernobyl As Successful Wildlife Preserve
By successful they deadly.
- Da Vinci Code Movie To Placate Catholics
Prostitution, Opus Dei, Sex Rituals...what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas we say.