Jeff "Ethec" Woleslagle is taking the day off to fly around the world in a hot-air balloon. God speed Jeff!
In other news, I'm back in control of this mighty ship. We expect some turbulence and possibly even some flatulence. I've come up with an idea that will revolutionize MMOGs as we know them. More on the idea tomorrow, but rest assured it will put a smile on a face somewhere.
What's new on the network.
What was recently recent, or what we still want you to see...you decide.
Now on to the real world. You can't make this stuff up.
- Police Block Highway to Rescue Teddy Bear
PETA applaud the move.
- Apple Blunder Gives Gates iPod Royalty
Mistake rockets to #2 on dumb Apple moves list, right behind the one-button mouse. Gates says, "iWin".
- Microsoft Patents the Display of Numbers in a Box
Apple cries foul. Claim they displayed numbers in an iBox years before the patent application.
- Elephant Throws Out First Pitch
Yankees sign Pachyderm. Add some speed to the outfield.
- Lightning Hits Man for Fourth Time
- Customer Donates Kidney to Waitress
Now if only she had needed a kidney. That's quite a tip.
- 98 Pound Woman Eats 110 Pounds of Lobster
This seemingly impossible feat brought to you by Johnny Manure's House of Toilets.
- Dreams of Athletic Rodents Dashed
Spinning wheel marathon and lever gives pellet events to be added to the human olympics.
-- John "Boomjack" Hoskin