A whole lotta MMOG news appeared on the Interweb this morning. I promised a look into my MMOG genre-changing idea yesterday, but I lied. I'm not ready to disclose it yet. It' just TOO big.
What's new on the network.
What was recently recent, or what we still want you to see...you decide.
Now on to the real world. You can't make this stuff up.
- Pee Powered Paper Battery
Urine big trouble if you don't drink a lot of water.
- Google to Offer Wi-Fi Across the U.S.?
Does this mean we will have to search for a hot-spot?
- Atlantis May Be Found
Still no sign of cancer cure.
- Father and Son Win French Pig Squeal-Off
Duo to be used as early-warning system in case of invasion.
- Spray-on Bacon
French father and son claim spray on bacon patent.
- Human-like Skin Gives Robots Sense of Touch
All hail our new touchy-feely, robotic overlords.
- China Opens Internet Addiction Hospital
The shock treatment and military escort is no extra charge. I didn't even have to make that joke up.
- Most Chimps are Left-handed
Chimps caught flinging poo with their right hand get knuckles rapped by Sister Mary Jane.
- Harvard to Spend $1 Million Per Year to Explore Origins of Life
In other news, locusts, the plague and four horsemen descend on Harvard.
-- John "Boomjack" Hoskin