Posted Wed, Oct 31, 2007 by Aelryn
The best three-dimensional 2D graphics that money can buy.
You probably don't know what Meridian 59 is, but before EverQuest came around and dominated the MMO scene, there was another 3D online game in town, and the first of its kind. Listen as Brian "Psychochild" Green discusses his fond memories of one of the first real MMOGs.
- Some adventurers in Meridian discuss the typical struggles in an
adventurer's life, such as breakups, guild take-overs, and fast-food.
- Jonathan introduces the show...and for some Halloween fun, explains his top 5 most frightening moments in PC gaming.
- Memories of Meridian 59.
- "Kanaida's Meridian59 Journal: The Radio Drama!!" :)
- Jonathan welcomes Brian "Psychochild" Green into the show and they talk about the olden-days of 3DO, the rebirth of Meridian59, and how M59 influenced the current MMO world.
- Jonathan closes the show and gives the details on how to join him on M59 Server 102 (look for Fuge)!
You can download the podcast from VirginWorlds.com.