Posted Thu, Oct 27, 2005 by Ethec
What would a Halloween party be without bedeviled mounts?
As the latest update notes propend, Dark Age of Camelot has joined in on the Halloween fever sweeping the genre.
- Treat sellers have been spotted selling sugary confections inside Meath, Erikstaad, and Caerwent.
- The consignment merchants would like to show you their Halloween spirit! Pick up the merchant and place it back down on your house porch and he will change into a Halloween outfit for you!
- Be aware adventurers! Ghosts haunt the streets of your capital cities as the pumpkin moon rises!
- The horses you once rode have joined the spirit realm. (This affects stable and merchant horses only - not player controlled horses.) - Something strange has happened to all of the puppies.
- The pumpkins have been carved into jack o' lanterns!
- A trio of crazy old women have been spotted selling costume potions inside Camelot, Jordheim, and Tir na Nog.
- The costume potions last 15 minutes each and come in a variety of flavors."
The entire Dark Age of Camelot 1.80c Update Notes can be found here.
Other links you might enjoy: