City of Villains launches today for those of you who didn't pre-order. Tomorrow, it's Irth Online's turn to launch. Go get 'em folks, after you enjoy your Halloween candy of course.
Here's what's new on the network!
Monday Vin Diesel Fact:
Vin Diesel doesn't need to look at the clues to solve crosswords.
Now on to the real world. You can't make this stuff up.
- Top 10 Scariest Characters on T.V.
My vote is for Martha Stewart.
- Cellborg - Microbe and Machine Merged
All hail our teeny, tiny robotic overlords. Resistance is futile.
- Fall-O-Ween Replaces Halloween in Schools
The three "Rs" still around, although only one starts with "R".
- Islamic Scholars Change Soccer Rules
My personal favourite: "
Do not play in two halves. Rather, play in one half or three halves in order to completely differentiate yourselves from the heretics, the corrupted and the disobedient. "
- How Do Our Brains Keep Track of Time?
Zombies demand your rolex.
- The Spookiest Places On Earth
A walk through the mind of Paris Hilton considered landslide winner.
As always, thanks for visiting TenTonHammer.com,
-- John "Boomjack" Hoskin