Loading... December 8, 2005
MMOG Quote of the Day: Pwned - "The term inevitably used by the player who wins a duel. "I pwned j00!" Derived from the English word "Owned", by people who are unable to use their pinky fingers while typing." - Boomjack
If you enjoyed that one, you will love the really good ones submitted by Neddie Seagoon, available in our Random MMOG Quote repository.
TenTon Comics: SLIDE has delivered two EverQuest2 related comics to our stable. Thursday and Friday are officially SLIDE days this week. Curious? His comics will appear "Right Here" today.
Are you tricking out your Honda to look like a Hummer? Have you been wondering when we would get a "precioussssssss" community manager on our Lord of the Ring site? Has the Vanguard paper-boy been throwing your morning read in the snow? Have you lost your Mystic or your interface? It's a good thing you logged in today...we have all of the answers in our "new on the network" section.
Here's what's new on the network!
- Detour - An Interview with the Auto Assault Team!
- A New LotRO Community Manager - A big welcome to Shayalyn.
- The Vanguardian - Issue #1 is out! - Congratulations Raya.
- More WoW U.I. Mods Added - Fix up your tired interface.
- EQ2 Mystics Guide - Is your mystic lost? Get the guide.
- DDO: Does DDO's Brand Name Matter? - It's better than Fields and Hamsters Online.
- DDO: Nothing New Under The Sun - Has it all been done before?
- Vanguard: When Knighthood Was In Bloom - The dragon is here...get the bloomin' knights!
- Auto Assault: Designing Dungeons for Vehicles - Camaros with chain-guns.
- EQ2: Runnyeye Citadel Zone Guide - RadarX tells all.
Thursday Vin Diesel Fact: There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Vin Diesel allows to live.
Now on to the real world. You can't make this stuff up.
- Chinese Act Goofy at Hong Kong Disneyland
"Outcry at Hong Kong Disneyland over Chinese pissing and spitting everywhere,"
- Scientists Decode DNA of Dogs
Secret decoder ring found in box of Kibbles 'N Bits was the turning point.
- Washington Imposes Smoking Ban
No word yet as to why the ban was smoking.
- Terrorists Unable to Mount Cyber Attacks
Instant messages of "What are you wearing?" have yet to crush the American public under their heel.
- Cop Tasers Partner
It gets better..."while she was driving."
As always, thanks for visiting TenTonHammer.com,
-- John "Boomjack" Hoskin