Invasion of the Pod(cast)
We've made it to the X in RadarX as we hit our tenth broadcast of Game
Over! Newly hosted on TenTonHammer we're jazzed and ready to go as
Radar plays with our voices and pitches to make Coyote sound like a man.
This week Coyote and RadarX jabber endlessly about;
- The Agency - SOE's Spy/FPS/MMO - Building bridges and
linking genres, will this be the greatest MMO ever? Yes. Yes it will.
- Taxing Gamers - A proposed tax bill is trying to slap
gamers with a 1% tax on all video games in order to make us pay for the
violence we cause by...sitting on the couch and playing video games.
- Morality - Call of Duty 4 allows you to kill people who
aren't Nazis and this has some gamers outraged. Should we be able to
kill people who aren't generic bad guys in video games? Won't someone
think of the Nazis?
- The New Resident Evil Movie - Straight to DVD doesn't
always mean "horrible movie in a Walmart Bargain Bin". Join us as we
discuss the new and upcoming CGI release from the bestestest zombie
- All rally cries of support for Nazis were in jest and spoken only to
cause RadarX's head to pop like an over-ripe melon. We do not like
Nazis. We do not support Nazis and we know that Nazis were evil,
vicious, and never did anything good except bring black leather trench
coats into popularity.