Loading... December 14, 2005
Perhaps it is some internal need to be valued. Perhaps it is because I was tired of waiting for hours with my LFG tag on. Perhaps it's because I'm just an unselfish, always there to help the other guy type of person. Whatever the reason, I'm in this rut of always choosing a healing class when I play MMOGs. I find that sometimes I just want to go out and play without a lot of responsibility, but I never have a character that can do that. It's time for a New Year's resolution!
MMOG Quote of the Day: Group - "A team of players intent on sharing the pleasures of self-destruction. Often seen pledging to undertake a quixotic endeavor for which they are both ill-prepared and ill-equipped, or die in the attempt. Invariably the latter. A suicide pact.
Also, the worst possible combination of classes that could be put in one place. See: Five Paladin Group. " - Boomjack
If you enjoyed that one, you will love the really good ones submitted by Neddie Seagoon, available in our Random MMOG Quote repository.
TenTon Comics: It's another revamp of a Slide great today, but I promise you from the bottom of my photoshop heart tomorrow will bring you a brand new comic. You can view it "Right Here".
Gratification, tombstones and ownage, female style are the topics of the day.
Here's what's new on the network!
- Auto Assault: Happy Hour Interview - Meet the devs.
- EQ2: Weapon Basics - Let the beatings begin.
- Vanguard: Age of the Warrior - Long-sung heroes get their day in the sun.
- Guild Wars: Arena Build - Healing Monk - David Carradine need not apply.
- EQ2: Instance Gratification - Where is the contest in contested mobs?
- EQ2: Holiday Spirit - Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow.
- Vanguard: What do you want on your tombstone? - The good old days of corpse retrieval.
- That Little Girl Just Owned You In Halo!
Wednesday Vin Diesel Fact: Vin Diesel does not type lol, rolf, or jk; he writes everything out and does not use contractions. Vin Diesel is also never just kidding.
Now on to the real world. You can't make this stuff up.
- Top 10 Villainous Comic Moments
In other news, people still read comic books.
- Boy Dies Playing Choking Game
Darwin hoists big foam finger, does the wave.
- Death Becomes Illegal in Brazil
Gunfights across busy highways are still A-OK.
- 10 Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts
Notably absent, Dick Clark.
- Honda's Robot Ready For Office Chores
All hail our 2,000 word per minute typing robotic overlords.
As always, thanks for visiting TenTonHammer.com,
-- John "Boomjack" Hoskin