Loading... December 15, 2005
-13 degree Celcius temperatures didn't stop our family from using what little daylight there is between school-end and nightfall to build a hockey rink in our yard. On the handy-man scale I rank pretty low, but with the help of the kids we got it up and ready to go. If only they could create a MMOG that somehow included hockey I think Canadians would jump in, skates first.
MMOG Quote of the Day: Corpse - "Your retrievable carcass. The lifeless physical reminder of abject defeat always located in the most remote, dangerous and inaccessible location possible. The seductive invitation to produce yet another corpse.
Also, the inevitable conclusion to any pick-up group. " - Boomjack
If you enjoyed that one, you will love the really good ones submitted by Neddie Seagoon, available in our Random MMOG Quote repository.
TenTon Comics: Today we bring you a bovine punchline. You can view it "Right Here".
Win a contest, make friends and let us guide you in our new content today.
Here's what's new on the network!
- Auto Assault: Win an AA Print! - Name that vehicle..."Boomjackalope" perhaps?
- DDO: Newbs Guide to Forging Friendships - I go afk on raids...does that work?
- Vanguard: Large as Life - An Interview with Piro.
- WoW: Leatherworking Guide - You asked. We delivered.
- EVE: Complex Guide - But not a complex complex guide.
- Auto Assault: Happy Hour Interview - Meet the devs.
- EQ2: Weapon Basics - Let the beatings begin.
- Vanguard: Age of the Warrior - Long-sung heroes get their day in the sun.
- Guild Wars: Arena Build - Healing Monk - David Carradine need not apply.
Thursday Vin Diesel Fact: If at first you don't succeed, you must not be Vin Diesel
Now on to the real world. You can't make this stuff up.
- Man Found With Pitchfork in His Head
Bail of hay in custody for questioning.
- Mystery Pink Spots in Bromall, Pa.
Alien messages or bird poop?
- Shopping Cart Rage
'Tis the season to be jolly.
- Amish Man Caught in Sex Scam
Brings a whole new meaning to churning the butter.
- Police Dog Named in Lawsuit
Canine's lawyers expect ruff trial.
- Chinese Beat Up Nuns
This time the beatings are 100% tank-free!
As always, thanks for visiting TenTonHammer.com,
-- John "Boomjack" Hoskin