Loading... December 20, 2005
I'm sure that all of our readers have their holiday shopping finished, wrapped and delivered to the intended parties by now. Way to go!
I've noticed a disturbing trend that has infested many popular blogs and even a popular news site. Begging for gifts from readers seems to be the "in" thing this year. It isn't a new idea by any stretch of the imagination, but it's tacky just the same.
The staff at TenTonHammer.com would like to go on the record and let our gajillion readers know that all the presents you purchased for us should be given to your local sick childrens' hospital. Just make sure you scratch off all of the dirty words you wrote about us.
MMOG Quote of the Day: Mage - "Class that uses magic, spells, card tricks etc. to amaze, stun and stupefy enemies. Talks real tough so long as Main Tank is still bobbing for leeches in the aggro bucket, but at the first sign of actual danger runs around screaming "Get it off me!! GET IT OFF ME!!" like a terrified schoolgirl with a bat in her hair. Also does kiddie shows on Saturday afternoons. Motto: “…and now for my disappearing trick”." - Neddie Seagoon
If you enjoyed that one, you will love the really good ones submitted by Neddie Seagoon, available in our Random MMOG Quote repository.
TenTon Comics: A Visa commercial with poop. Stooping to the lowest level for your entertainment. You can view it "Right Here".
Buying gold in Vanguard, forming your guild and holiday goodness are all yours in the fresh network content found today on TenTonHammer.com.
Here's what's new on the network!
- EQ2: Exclusive Holiday Screenshots - Thanks Sony Online Entertainment
- EQ2: Guild Guide - Hardcore or Casual?
- Vanguard: Holding the Line - Players Against The Secondary Market
- Vanguard: The Shaman - What is the plural form of Shaman?
- WoW: Santa Clause Is Coming To Town - And Azeroth
- WoW: Leatherworking Guide - Are you a tanner?
- Why Not WoW? - What Does EQ2 Still Do Better Than Other MMOs?
- Vanguard: Delightfully Dangerous Deep Dark Dungeon Delving - Dynamic!
- Guild Wars: Basics - Terms of PvP.
- Vanguard: Warriors Skills List - Notably absent: beer swilling
- EQ2: Boss Spotlight - Bloodtalon
- Auto Assault: Win an AA Print! - Name that vehicle..."Boomjackalope" perhaps?
Tuesday Vin Diesel Fact: Vin Diesel can enter and leave Hotel California at will. .
Now on to the real world. You can't make this stuff up.
- 65 Cent Gas Leaves Iraqis Feeling Volatile
Suicide bombers feeling especially volatile.
- Michael Jackson Could Lose His Right to Beatles Songs
Still holding on to White Christmas, White Wedding and all other songs containing the word "white".
- 16 Foot Tall Snowman
Godzilla seen marching toward Alaska.
- Iran Bans Western Music
Jihad against Alan Jackson only moments away.
As always, thanks for visiting TenTonHammer.com,
-- John "Boomjack" Hoskin