Loading... It's like opening the shrinkwrap on a new game every morning.
The good folks at Codemasters are hiring and asked me to pass on the job information to you.
"We need people who:
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Have strong online gaming experience
• Are fluent in English, German or French (preferably a native speaker)
• Have the desire to join a fast-paced, exciting and highly dynamic team
Codemasters Online is currently recruiting English, French or German speaking Game Masters to work at our Germany-based support site in Dusseldorf.
• Provide high quality online support for one or more of our leading MMO titles
• Resolve customer enquiries via the in-game ticket system or external support tools
• Respond to customer requests in a professional, polite and timely manner
• Moderate the community forums and provide assistance to players where necessary
If this sounds like the kind of thing you'd like to do then in the first instance please send us your CV along with a covering letter to our GM recruitment inbox at [email protected]"
I know that we have some talented people on staff here at Ten Ton Hammer, but even so, I'm always amazed at how much exclusive content we create about the MMOG industry. So far this month we have produced 238 exclusive pieces of content. That is more than most of the biggest game news and content sites produce about all genres, not to mention more than most MMOG sites produce in a year. Imagine if they somehow get me to contribute as well... We might have one extra piece of useful information per month!
I promise that Loading... today won't be that useful piece of the content puzzle.
A unique way to PvP, toilets, Jumpgate screens, Pirates review, fishy letters and more, today in Loading...