Posted Tue, Feb 12, 2008 by Aelryn
Pirates keeps getting shinier.
The latest Pirates of the Burning Sea patch notes are out and available for your perusal. Here are the highlights:
• New logout system that particularly improves logout in the Open Sea. Read this devlog for details.
• Unrest supply bundles finally work. We’ve added the turn-in missions for these so you can produce them and hand them in to generate unrest on an enemy port. Read this other devlog from Rev on Conquest and PvP improvements.
• Rare pirate gang spawns are now twice as frequent as before, so those bounty missions won’t be so hard.
• We fixed the bug that would cause an NPC you attacked in the Open Sea to spawn a different kind of ship when the battle started.
• We shut up the Auctioneer!
Read the rest at the official site.