Asheron's Call June 2008 Update!
It's old, but still ticking apparently
It seems like it's been around forever, but Asheron's Call is still updating, and it's June 2008 Release has arrived, patch notes in tow.
Greetings and welcome to the June 2008 Release notes! LetÂs see what is new and exciting this month in the world of Dereth!
Updated Content and Functionality
* There are now two summoning stones in the Graveyard. One summons the Jester with the old quests, other summons Jester with new quests. You must complete last month's quest before he will allow you to do this month's.
* The Jester in the Graveyard will allow you to hand him in a spectral Soul Bound staff for a new one - this is for the players whose staff did not update on last patch like it should have.
* The Jester at end of the Jester dungeon will now reward players with a jester card for repeat runs along with the Arcane Pyramid.
* The Jester in the Graveyard will allow you to turn in a Soul Bound spectral atlatl for a new one with a lower wield requirement. Please make sure you have the available pack slots when ever you turn in items.
* The Jester Trap hall now has a new path at the end for the players that couldn't get the run across right in earlier attempts.
* Glenden Wood invasion has been changed to no upper level cap on the dungeons. To allow for this the starting quests now come from the royal guards instead of Tomo (it would be confusing for Tomo to just list off the info for all 3 quests when you initially talk to her).
* The Colosseum ticket typo has been fixed.
* Drudge Balloons are now called Drudge Balloons instead of Drudge Ballooons.
* The Soul Bound Spectral Caster is no longer invisible when hooked.
* The word askance is no longer in the love note from Laylana.
* The Soul Fearing Vestibule quest has had some adjustments made to it. The High Acolytes Skull is now on a 13 day pickup timer instead of 5 hours.
* The XP reward for turning in the Acolytes Skull has been raised on both NPCÂs you can turn it in to.
* The HunterÂs Leap/LilithaÂs Bow quest has had its rewards updated.
* The Green Mire Grave has had its rewards updated.
So there are just some of the things we have in store for Asheron's Call in June. Please remember that along with everything listed here, there are several new quests and exciting things going into the game for the June event.
For more information, check out the Asheron's Call main site.