Posted Sun, Aug 03, 2008 by Messiah
More Beta Changes
Blizzard updated several things in a new beta build the other night. One of the big things changed was the mage class talent trees. Here is just a brief sample.
* Arcane Blast effect duration reduced to 3 seconds, and now increases damage by 15/30/45% instead of reducing cast time.
* Arcane Focus (Arcane) is now 3 ranks and increases chance to hit and reduces mana cost of Arcane spells by 1/2/3%.
* Arcane Fortitude moved to tier 2, increased to 3 ranks, now increases armor equal to 50/100/150% of Intellect.
* Arcane Impact renamed Spell Impact and now affects Blast Wave, Fire Blast, Cone of Cold, and Ice Lance.
* Arcane Potency now applies when Presence of Mind is active, talent prerequisite changed to Presence of Mind.
* Arcane Subtlety now reduces the chance your spells will be dispelled by 15/35%, and no longer reduces the resistance of targets.
* Arctic Reach now also affects Deep Freeze.
* Blast Wave now knocks all affected targets back.
You can find all the details here.