WAR: Monday's Hotfixes
In addition to the Warhammer Online mail system fixes that were announced yesterday, a large number of hotfixes were added to th
In addition to the Warhammer Online mail system fixes that were announced yesterday, a large number of hotfixes were added to the servers. Several quest fixes were implemented, to the cheers of players everywhere.
* Battle of Bitterstone: Killing Greenskin NPC's in stage 1 of this public quest will now properly award players with influence.
* Neversong Caravan Defenders: Fixed an issue that was causing the kill counter in this public quest not to increment properly when the guards are killed.
* An Ounce of Prevention: Fixed an issue with this quest which was sometimes allowing players to step the quest repeatedly from the same monster.
* Finding the Fight: The Gor Captain will now spawn properly when players on the final step of this quest use the Gor Horn item.
* Bolstering Our Army: Fixed an issue with this quest which was preventing Imronel Greenwood from speaking to players.
* War Calling Casque Helmet: Fixed an issue which was causing this item to display multiple careers in its career requirements list.
* Fortress zones will now correctly flag players for RvR.
* Fixed an issue with the Covenant of Flame keep which was sometimes causing guards of the wrong realm to spawn.
* The Oathbearer Warbringers will now reward players for finishing the repeatable Doomfist Crater quests. Additionally, they will now offer these quests to players who are at least rank 18.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Game Page.