Posted Thu, Oct 23, 2008 by Messiah
It's that time of year again!
If you are into Halloween and Pumpkins, this is your time of year. It's time for the Blizzard Pumpkin carving contest once again. There have been many outstanding winners over the years, and we can only hope they are great once again. More details are below:
The Royal Photographic Society of Azeroth is renewing its competition in celebration of Halloween. In a longstanding Blizzard Entertainment tradition, this year we’re proud to announce our sixth annual pumpkin-carving contest.
Between 12:00 a.m. PDT on October 8 and 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 28, the RPSA will be accepting submissions for the pumpkin contest. The shutterbugs who submit the most outstanding photos of their work will have their pictures proudly displayed on WorldofWarcraft.com and Blizzard.com on Halloween. In addition, the five most interesting, original, and well-carved pumpkin designs will be recognized for their merits with a Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System designed specifically for gamers. Special thanks go out to Logitech for these prizes!
Pumpkin submission tips:
* The winning entries will display high levels of originality, craftsmanship, and humor.
* Your pumpkin must be lit up by a candle or other light source in your photo entry. You can show another photo of the pumpkin unlit if you wish.
* Pumpkins must be related to World of Warcraft or another Blizzard Entertainment title.
* Try to take the best picture possible, as picture quality helps make a good impression on the judges.
* Make sure you tell us what the pumpkin is supposed to be in the caption, just in case it’s not clear.